Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Burke, A; Aubry, MC; Maleszewski, J.; Alexiev, B.; Tavora, F.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®: Score: 97
Formerly titled Practical Cardiovascular Pathology, this is a superbly illustrated, one-volume reference to pathology of the thorax.
More than 1,000 full-color illustrations, tables, and "practical points" boxes help you arrive at a diagnosis accurately and efficiently. Ideal for both pathology residents and practicing surgical pathologists, this in-depth resource focuses on illustrated practical diagnosis, including differential diagnosis.
- New globally-recognized editors and contributors share their expertise in every area of thoracic pathology.
- The significantly revised cardiac section has been reorganized and rewritten to reflect current treatments and terminology, while retaining its practical approach emphasizing clinical and pathologic correlation.
- Objective coverage includes updated classifications of interstitial lung disease, vascular lung disease, transplant rejection, autoimmune diseases, and carcinomas of the lung, as well as non-epithelial tumors.
- Up-to-date information on the genetics of lung cancer, with a focus on current guidelines for genetic testing and what likely lies ahead.
- Superb coverage of imaging in interstitial lung disease, including explanations of radiologic findings that correlate with pathologic diagnosis.
- Highly useful for residents, community pathologists, forensic pathologists, and academic pathologists, as well as subspecialty pathologists.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Practical Thoracic Pathology A superbly illustrated, one-volume reference to pathology of the thorax.
A Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation
This book will help to test diagnostic skills and quickly identify potentially lethal cardiac conditions.
OVID CTS NewsletterDesigned to keep you informed on new journal, book, and database content from Ovid-as well as news about our Ovid, search, discovery, and management platforms.