Convenient, cost-effective access to the largest of the OvidMD Advantage collections, offering 100 reference books PLUS 33 peer-reviewed LWW journals; available for existing OvidMD subscribers.
This package combines the OvidMD Advantage and OvidMD Advantage Extended collections of ebooks with some of the world’s most highly regarded journals, including:
- Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Critical Care Medicine
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Extensively tested by physicians, designed for practicing physicians, residents, interns and APNs
- Instant answers to critical clinical questions
- Designed as both a point-of-care tool and a research platform
- Generates precise search results with every query
- Optimized for use on widely used mobile devices, for easy, wherever/whenever access
Please note that Clineguide Evidence-Based Guidelines, McKesson's Patient Handouts, National Guidelines, and UpToDate Articles are only available as part of a collection; they are not available separately.
Click here for more details on OvidMD!
Learn more about the OvidMD Advantage Collection and the Ovid MD Advantage Extended Collection.
The following titles are included in OvidMD Advantage Premium:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management This book covers all areas of anesthesia using a problem-based approach.
Intraocular Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
World-renowned authorities at the Wills Eye Hospital provide outstanding guidance on recognition, evaluation, and treatment of ocular tumors in this text.
OVID CTS NewsletterDesigned to keep you informed on new journal, book, and database content from Ovid-as well as news about our Ovid, search, discovery, and management platforms.