A comprehensive collection of 18 volumes of clinical assessment videos—7 hours of clips!—plus 5 supplemental learning modules—that span a diverse set of patient types—to help prepare for MD, DO, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner certification exams and Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE).
Available via BatesVisualGuide.com, these videos and modules provide thorough and effective visual instruction, and serve as the perfect trial runs for performing physical exams on a wide variety of patients in an array of clinical contexts. Don’t need the entire package? Smaller segments are also available!
- Accessible directly from your library catalogue and course syllabus
- Dynamic, clinically-oriented, head-to-toe and systems-based physical assessment videos
- Video clips are organized into 18 groups of physical exams commonly performed on children and adults: head-to-toe assessments, vital signs, as well as assessments of the cardiovascular system
- Downloadable PDF transcripts
- 10 interactive OSCE-style modules to promote clinical reasoning and preparedness cover the most common patient complaints to mirror the board exam students must take; modules include: Chest Pain, Abdominal Pain, Sore Throat, Knee Pain and Cough
- Bates’ Visual Guide without OSCEs
- Bates’ Visual Guide, OSCEs Only
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management This book covers all areas of anesthesia using a problem-based approach.
Intraocular Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
World-renowned authorities at the Wills Eye Hospital provide outstanding guidance on recognition, evaluation, and treatment of ocular tumors in this text.
OVID CTS NewsletterDesigned to keep you informed on new journal, book, and database content from Ovid-as well as news about our Ovid, search, discovery, and management platforms.