Ideal for healthcare professionals and students for learning, reference and patient education, this 3D interactive specialty module illustrates the basic movement of a variety of muscles throughout the human body as they interact with bone, nerves, and ligaments.
Download Visible Body Product List
Produced by an award-winning team of medical illustrators, biomedical visualization experts, and animators belonging to the Association of Medical Illustrators, it features:
- Models of over 600 muscles and 200 bones, as well as hundreds of peripheral nerves, ligaments, and bursae
- Pronunciations and definitions for all structures, including details on blood supply and innervation
- More than 2,200 points and surface areas of muscle attachments
- 3D versions of over 20 common pathologies
- Muscle Actions section, with hundreds of moving muscles organized into dozens of common actions
- Nearly 500 quiz questions
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Muscle Premium allows users to:
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight anatomy models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Quickly add surrounding anatomy one tap at time with the radius blast feature
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Take advantage of mobile app for iPad® and Android® to access information while on-the go
Visible Body - Muscle Premium is included in the following Collections:
The following titles are included in Visible Body - Muscle Premium:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management This book covers all areas of anesthesia using a problem-based approach.
Intraocular Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
World-renowned authorities at the Wills Eye Hospital provide outstanding guidance on recognition, evaluation, and treatment of ocular tumors in this text.
OVID CTS NewsletterDesigned to keep you informed on new journal, book, and database content from Ovid-as well as news about our Ovid, search, discovery, and management platforms.