Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this collection includes 22 books, video clips, and Q&As covering essential surgical topics for junior residents, advanced residents, and practicing surgeons.
- 22 authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing and health sciences publisher
- Covers core topics in Surgery
- Great for junior and senior residents as well as surgical practitioners
- Complete chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues
- Great for review; self-assessment; and ABSITE board certification and re-certification exams with 1,700 Q&A
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
Key titles include:
- Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery
Embraces a scope consistent with the broad training of a general surgeon, providing extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures.
- Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice
Reflects changes in surgical education and practice, as well as the increasingly clinical emphasis of residency programs.
- The Washington Manual® of Surgery
This resident-prepared manual provides residents with need-to-know surgical information and guidance.
Titles in this collection include:
- Acute Care Surgery
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- Corman's Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Essential Operative Techniques and Anatomy
- Fischer's Master of Surgery
- General Thoracic Surgery
- Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice
- Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases
- M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook
- Marino's The ICU Book
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Breast Surgery
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Colon and Rectal Surgery: Abdominal Operations
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Esophageal Surgery
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Gastric Surgery
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Mastery of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Operative Techniques in Surgery 1e
- The Surgical Review
- The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
- Washington Manual of Surgery
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management This book covers all areas of anesthesia using a problem-based approach.
Intraocular Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
World-renowned authorities at the Wills Eye Hospital provide outstanding guidance on recognition, evaluation, and treatment of ocular tumors in this text.
OVID CTS NewsletterDesigned to keep you informed on new journal, book, and database content from Ovid-as well as news about our Ovid, search, discovery, and management platforms.