A comprehensive, image-rich source of gross anatomy and imaging anatomy information and insight for medical professionals in a range of disciplines, researchers and students. Available as an annual subscription or as a one-time purchase for perpetual access.
This unique reference offers a combination of high-quality images and evidence-based diagnoses spanning a wide range of topics.
- More than 10,000 images, including illustrations, cadaver photos, radiology images and histology images.
- Comprehensive anatomy topics spanning regional, systemic and imaging anatomy perspectives (each gross anatomy topic was written by an award-winning academic anatomist; each imaging anatomy topic was written by a leading radiology specialist).
- Significant histology coverage, including Histology of Nervous Tissue, Epithelium and Histology of Muscle Tissue.
- Embryology coverage.
- Normal imaging anatomy for all body regions, including CT, MRI, plain film, and ultrasound.
- Immediate Answers for Diagnostic and Treatment Confidence.
Lead the Diagnostic and Treatment Process with Confidence:
- Discover the next steps in the diagnostic and treatment plans
- Save time and reduce costs on unnecessary tests and procedures
- Help patients feel confident in the care they receive
Be Prepared with Quick Answers:
- Get quick answers without missing the details
- Prepare to speak with radiology and pathology colleagues about the diagnostic process
- Prepare to talk with patients with confidence about complex or uncommon diagnoses
- Students and Residents: Prepare to answer questions about patient cases
Download, print, and share images and diagnoses!
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management This book covers all areas of anesthesia using a problem-based approach.
Intraocular Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
World-renowned authorities at the Wills Eye Hospital provide outstanding guidance on recognition, evaluation, and treatment of ocular tumors in this text.
OVID CTS NewsletterDesigned to keep you informed on new journal, book, and database content from Ovid-as well as news about our Ovid, search, discovery, and management platforms.